Government of Manipur
Application form for Change of Land Use

NOTE: For application pertaining to Change of Land Use, the Jamabandi Patta is compulsory. The additional documents may vary depending on the purpose for which the land is to be diverted. For example, for construction of Petrol Pumps, LPG Godowns etc., the additional documents may be the Letter of Intent issued by Indian Oil Corporation, the deed of lease signed between the Dealer and a Pattadar etc. For construction of Residential house, a letter/certificate from all the Deputy Commissioners certifying that the applicant has no other homestead land in his/her name or his/her family members’ name.